Integrate MIM with MIMcloud
- MIMcloud compatibility is built into every MIM 6 and later workstation, allowing you to manage studies, push and pull images, and easily share studies with others inside or outside your institution.
- Access images from any internet connection.
- Enhance teleradiology and multi-institution reading operations.
- Use MIMcloud as a secure, long-term off-site storage backup.
- Share images with referring physicians, partner institutions, and patients.
- Collect or contribute images for clinical trials.
Extend MIMpacs™ with MIMcloud and MIMcloud Assistant™
- MIMcloud securely hosts image data to allow users to maintain access off-site.
- At no charge, MIMcloud Assistant can be used to automatically route PACS data transfers to MIMcloud.
- MIMcloud Assistant accepts standard DICOM transfers for institution-wide compatibility.
- MIMcloud Assistant is vendor-neutral and compatible with PC and Mac®.
- A single server can route to multiple MIMcloud users or groups.
- All PHI is encrypted for transfer and storage to support HIPAA compliance.